Dolce & Gabbana tribute store




Now, let's see  Dolce & Gabbana Spring Summer 2012. fool Fashion Show:


Dolce & Gabbana is one one of my favorites brands and all this time sense Stardoll feature tribute stores, I was hoping they will open D&G tribute store. Now when they did opent it, I hope this collection won't be last one from this brand that Stadoll will feature.

Along with clothing Stardoll released two interiors, they are same as  Dolce & Gabbana's tribute store floors. Interiors are awailable in Suite shop.

When it comes to my impressions about this tribute, quality of graphic and sellection of chlothes stardoll picked to feature in Sarplaza, I'm pretty happy. Frankie Morello collection is still my favorite, but Dolce & Gabbana comes very close and it is definitly one of my favorites stores. I wish they could lunch some more chlotes (somehow two floors don't satisfy my appetite this time, LOL) and I think graphic could be better on some items. While DG Luxe Sequin Coat, Pom Pom Miniskirt and top, also Rosy Corset dress have exelant graphic, few other items from collecion seem to be a bit "fuzzy" and not so well detaild,  but all together I'm excitet to see Dolce & Gabbana tribute store in Starplaza.

Stardoll Fetish picks:

 


Update: More I look items in this collection more and more I like it.



1 comments:

  1. Fantastic fashion show!! I'm glad we have this store on SD :))

    teusa

    ReplyDelete

 
Stardoll Fetish © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects