Double celebration

Today is very special day for my Stardoll life. I have two reasons to celebrate, first is one month sense I started this blog and second is my 20th win for NCG of my country!

About blog "anniversary": One month is short period of time, I just started blogging and posted only few articles so far. I don't have ambition to make very famous blog, but writhing this posts and shearing some of my thoughts, impressions and ideas about Stardoll.com and fashion means a lot to me, and I'm excited every time I see number of visitors is increased sense last time I checked, LOL. So far people don't feel like leaving comments, but I hope that will change over time.
I'll keep working on blog, though it won't be updated daily, I'll do my bets to post at least twice a week. After all, there is always something going on on Stardoll.com that is worth attention.

About my 20th win for National Covergirl: What else can I say, than I'm happy, proud and grateful to all my friends and visitors who voted for me and I hope all this lovely and kind people will continue to vote for me. As everyone else, I love to see lots of visitors on my page every day and makes me really happy to see they keep coming to my Stardoll page and voting for me. Thank you whit all my heart for your support, all nice comments and votes! Love you all!

1 comments:

 
Stardoll Fetish © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects