Frankie Morello Tribute

Hot studs

After I spent a week on vacation on a sea coast and havent bean on Stardoll for that thime I returned home and checked what's up on my favorite site. As usual search trough Starplaza is most exciting part of my visit to Sardol.
I was happy to see new tribute store, and even happier when I saw style and quality of clothes and accessories. Lots of studed items and great graphic - finaly!!! Frankie Morello Tribute store is one of the best stores on Stardoll ever (so far)!
Shopping was great and dressing up my MeDoll in my new shopping trophies was even more exciting. I mixed and match hot new studed items with some old clothes in several "styles by room" (Style by roomis one of my favorites, if not favorite feature on Stardoll).
Some of this items will become my all time favorites and main pieces of my wardrobe.

I hope Fall-Winter season on Stardoll will be really exciting as Frankie this Morello collection.

To see Frankie Morello's Women's Collection FW 12-13 Fashion Show check video bellow:

I like entire Collection FW 12-13, but this are my favorites looks from Runway:


Stadoll Fetish Picks:



My interpretation of Frankie Morello's Women's FW 12/13 look:



 
Stardoll Fetish © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects