Millionaire Mansion

As announced few days ago, Stardoll introduced new Luxuty Suite - Millionaire Manison.
Price:  249 Stardollars.
We could guess something like this is on the way, as Stardoll reasently had discount on all previous Luxury Suites.
As introduction of this addition, new Achivement is added before this Luxury suite. Happy owners will along with award get additional 15 Starpoints.

Another adition: Purchase of all Luxuty Suites requires certain level, and you can't buy Millionaire Manison unless you are level 14 of higher. No worries for me!

Here are some pictures of new Luxuty Suite :


Few more observations: Lately Stardoll adding new exclusive items and features like crazy! Limited Edittion and Luxury Suite in one week!! And last moth was featured 4 tribute stores and Antidote collection...I wounder what's next...and how soon it will come?!

I remember when Beach Villa and Alpine Chalet was first released, Stardoll gave spetiall offer - little lower price (149 stardollars) for those who buy Luxury Suites during first two weeks after introduction, and after initial period of two weeks price was set on 249 Stardollars. I was hoping it will be like that with all Luxury Siutes, but Stardoll decided not to do it with Millionaire Manison. Pitty!

I was more impressed by Beach Villa and  Alpine Chalet, but can't deny I'm tempted to buy Millionaire Manison too. Could be also Stardoll spoiled me with all those Luxury suites, so my expectations become too high. Ectually, I'm sure I will buy it, but I'm not in a hurry yet.

Update: I bought it and I love it! I finshed initial decorting, but I will make some changes and updates over time. I'm happier with my upper room, where pool is, I doubt I'll made major changes for some time on that one.

 
Stardoll Fetish © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects